Re: [Exim] Need Best suggestions...I'm Obliged

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Need Best suggestions...I'm Obliged
Silly Billy <learnlinux2000@???> wrote:

<lots of stuff>

The only question relevant to Exim (and thus to this list) was this:

> I also want to up-grade my EXIM version
> which is best and stable for 400 e-mails

The 'best' version of Exim is the one which is latest at the time you come
to install - currently 4.34. See www.exim.org under 'Current Version'. It
works fine with any reasonably up-to-date Linux distribution (and with
plenty of old ones, too).

400 emails? per week/day/hour/minute/second? 400 mailboxes? Hard to guess
what you mean.

You should head off to a Redhat, Squid or Broadlogic resource for anwers to
your other questions.

Peter