[Exim] Need Best suggestions...I'm Obliged

Autor: Silly Billy
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Need Best suggestions...I'm Obliged
Dear All,
          RIght now i'm using Slackware linux kernel
2.0.29. along with EXIM 3.22 and Squid 2.2 Sable 1,
now i need suggestion from all members that i want to
upgrade my Linux server to RED HAT ...

I have this hardware ready in my hand for up-gradation

Main Hardware Specifications are:
---------------------------------
     Processor Intel PIV 3.2 GHz 800MHz
     M/B Intel S875WP1-E
     RAM 1 GB
     HDD 18 GB SCSI seagate 10000RPM

Now any one suggest me that which version of RED HAT
is best suitable (MOST STABLE VER) for above mention
Hardware. I also want to up-grade my EXIM version
which is best and stable for 400 e-mails. Same like
that i also wana up-grade my SQUID (the most stable
version)...any best suggestions...hummm...hummm...

Another thing is that i'm going to use DVB card for
Satellite downlink in REH HAT in future. So any one
suggest me the best recomended version of RED HAT in
which i can configure DVB Card (broad logic).

So guys i'm much obliged for your suggestions in this
regard.

with kind regards,
Bilal