Re: [Exim] going nuts

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] going nuts
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:43:24 -0700 eximmail wrote, offlist:

[I am replying here since "eximmail@???" not only appears to be
a loser, but has managed to create a nice mail loop for himself making
direct replies impossible]

> [snip quote of my entire helpful post including the auto-added list
> footer with URL containing list details]

> Thanks for the link that I already have and got me to post the question
> here.

a) Please learn to quote. http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

b) Did you really mean to reply to me offlist? I suspect not and if not,
please take note of which address you are sending to before hitting
"send". In any case, this is now back onlist so take note.

c) What on earth are you on about? If by any chance you're referring to
this:

> details at http://www.exim.org/ ##

then:

a) that footer is added by the mailing list to every post, as you would
have noticed if you'd bothered to read any other posts, including your own

b) if (incorrect) sarcastic comments are your response to someone trying
to give you free help that you requested, then I won't bother next time
and I imagine others will feel likewise. It would also be worth bearing in
mind the outside chance that some people may consider such ungraceful
behaviour to be characteristic of losers.

Try reading the content that I actually wrote (as opposed to the
auto-added list footer) and you might just get to the bottom of your
problem.

Tim