Re: [Exim] HELP ! Big exim problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Richardson
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] HELP ! Big exim problems
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:27:25PM +1000, Michael Bonnice wrote:

> Thanks Bruce,
>
> I see your theory however even when I run exim as user exim or mail the mail
> sitting in /var/spool/exim/input still just sits there. This would mean that
> the user exim or mail is having the same or similar problem as root?

OK, some questions:

When you run as non-root, are you now able to send new external mail or
does it get stuck in the queue along with the old problem mail?

What is the ownership of the /var/spool/exim/ tree? (Should be the same
user that you are running Exim as).

What is the ownership of the old files sitting in /var/spool/exim/input?

--
Bruce

It is impolite to tell a man who is carrying you on his shoulders that
his head smells.