Re: [Exim] Where is net24-lsearch?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Para: konrad, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Where is net24-lsearch?
Konrad Michels wrote:

> Anyhow, I was just wondering whether there was any documentation on the
> correct use of iplsearch? I can't seem to find it in the latest spec or
> in the paper manual ...

It was added in 4.33, and so only documented in doc/NewStuff.
iplsearch only accepts IP addresses as lookup keys. Maybe the
errorstring could be a bit more verbose about this.

> I was trying to use it as follows:
>
> deny message = rejected because $sender_host_address is in an internal
> blacklist. If you feel this to be in error, please contact
> postmaster@??? from another e-mail source.
> hosts = iplsearch;/usr/local/exim/internal_list
>
> maybe just the way I was trying to use it?

You'll have to use net-iplsearch here, so the match-code hands over the
ip, not the hostname. The lookup code could try to fetch A records for a
given hostname, but what should it do when multiple A records are returned?

Nico