Re: [Exim] Where is net24-lsearch?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Para: Sandip Bhattacharya, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] iplsearch vs file list?
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Where is net24-lsearch?
Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> I need to block a /24 netblock which is regularly pounding me with spam.
> Google told me that there was a net24-lsearch earlier. Is this still
> supported?

Yes:

hostlist blockedhosts = net24-lsearch;/etc/file/with/blocked/networks

With a current exim version you can also use the iplsearch lookup, which
matches an ip against a file with ips and netmasks. If it's just one
host/network you want to block, then use

hostlist blockedhosts = 1.2.3.4/24

Nico