Re: [Exim] rewrite and fully-qualified domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: jori.hamalainen
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] rewrite and fully-qualified domains
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 jori.hamalainen@??? wrote:

> I've a rewrite rule:
> \N^(<?)(.*)@some.domain(>?)     $1$2$3    Qftc

> So I want to drop domain part off from message from&to&cc (not from
> envelope) and tell exim to accept 'localparts'.

RFC 2822 specifies that email addresses always consist of a local part
and a domain. Internally, Exim operates only on fully qualified
addresses, in accordance with the RFC. There are facilities for allowing
non-qualified addresses from certain sources, but Exim always qualifies
such addresses as soon as it sees them.

> <me@???> gets rewritten to <me@> and I want it to be <me> and
> <Exim to accept it.

You want something that is syntactically invalid. Why?