[Exim] rewrite and fully-qualified domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: jori.hamalainen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] rewrite and fully-qualified domains
Hello,

I am still using 4.10 version of exim (sorry about that if things have been changed in newer versions of exim).

I've a rewrite rule:
\N^(<?)(.*)@some.domain(>?)     $1$2$3    Qftc

So I want to drop domain part off from message from&to&cc (not from envelope) and tell exim to accept 'localparts'.

How ever Exim tries to qualify that domain, but my general configure option "qualify_domain" is empty (because I don't want any domain). Still in rewrite.c exim calls the "rewrite_address_qualify" which tries to add qualified domain -> in my case it adds single @-character. So address would be "localpart@" which Exim doesn't accept because is malformed.

<me@???> gets rewritten to <me@> and I want it to be <me> and Exim to accept it.

So is this a feature and how to fix it (like putting the adding of @-character optional if qualify_domain is not set).. Headers_rewrite-transport-option does the same, and I lose the ability of checking rewrites with -brw -command line option.

Or is there any other way of doing this, this comes into my mind with headers_remove and headers_add tweaking..

Best regards, Jori