Re: [Exim] return_path in autoreply

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: Marilyn Davis
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] return_path in autoreply
At 8:31 am -0700 2004/06/16, Marilyn Davis wrote:
[...]
>If I push all mail that comes to the generated Return-path into a pipe
>that deals with it, there ought not be a problem?

that is effectively a black hole, if nothing comes out of it that
seems to be fine.

>Or, long as the Return-path is different from the original recipient,
>and it makes sense, we should be ok?

Not in general. If the envelope sender is set to an autoresponder
(not necessarily the same) then you are potentially in trouble. You
just need one party in the loop munge the headers, so that the loop
cannot be detected, and you are done...
Mind, I haven't thought long about it...