[Exim] Postgresql and relay_domains (var wont expand)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dan McGrath
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Postgresql and relay_domains (var wont expand)
Hey guys,

Im trying to setup my exim3 in woody to do relay_domains lookups to a pgsql db. Ive already recompiled the deb for pgsql support and have tested it. The line I tried was:

relay_domains = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT domainname FROM domains WHERE domaintype = 'RELAY'}}

The reason I know it works is cause when I put the same command into $smtp_banner, it displays all the hosts unpon connection as you would suspect. However when I try the same exact command (with and withou {$value}fail) it simply doesnt work. In fact it doesnt even attempt to connect.

I assume that relay_domains (along with god knows how many other var's) dont support string exspansion. Is there a way to make this work? Macros maybe? Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

troubled