Re: [Exim] sig 11 with exim 4.34: mysql lookup for address_d…

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] sig 11 with exim 4.34: mysql lookup for address_data
OK. I found a workaround. See below:

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Marilyn Davis wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Marilyn Davis wrote:
>
> > Hello Exim experts,
> >
> > I'm running exim 4.34 and stretching myself to take better advantage
> > of exim's features. This is my first time to try to put several values
> > into $address_data using a mysql lookup and I've hit a problem(!)
> >
> > I have a router:
> >
> > get_inside_id:
> > driver = redirect
> > address_data = ADDRESS_INFO
> > data =
> >
> > Where, in the global data part:
> >
> > ADDRESS_INFO=${lookup mysql{select addresses.id,addresses.type \
> >            from addresses, domains \
> >            where domains.name= '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
> >            and addresses.local_part = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
> >            and domains.id = addresses.domain_id}{$value}{0}}

I am doing 2 lookups and all is well:

ADDRESS_INFO=addresses.id=${lookup mysql{select addresses.id \
                   from addresses, domains \
                    where addresses.domain_id = domains.id \
                      and domains.name= '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
                      and addresses.local_part = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}'}\
                 {$value}{0}} \
           addresses.type=${lookup mysql{select addresses.type \
                   from addresses, domains \
                    where addresses.domain_id = domains.id \
                      and domains.name= '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
                      and addresses.local_part = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}'}\
                {$value}{0}}
--

This will be fine until there is a better idea.

Thank you for your attention.

Marilyn Davis