Re: [Exim] sig 11 with exim 4.34: mysql lookup for address_d…

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] sig 11 with exim 4.34: mysql lookup for address_data
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Marilyn Davis wrote:

> Hello Exim experts,
>
> I'm running exim 4.34 and stretching myself to take better advantage
> of exim's features. This is my first time to try to put several values
> into $address_data using a mysql lookup and I've hit a problem(!)
>
> I have a router:
>
> get_inside_id:
> driver = redirect
> address_data = ADDRESS_INFO
> data =
>
> Where, in the global data part:
>
> ADDRESS_INFO=${lookup mysql{select addresses.id,addresses.type \
>            from addresses, domains \
>            where domains.name= '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
>            and addresses.local_part = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
>            and domains.id = addresses.domain_id}{$value}{0}}

Thinking that sig 11's can happen sometime after the last successful output,
I tried brute-forcing the ADDRESS_INFO:

ADDRESS_INFO= addresses.id=9 addresses.type=INSIDE-LOGIN

and everything goes as I expect. Stuff like this happens happily:

expanding: insert into doorman (in_id, msg_id, out_address) values (${extract{addresses.id}{$address_data}},'${quote_mysql:$message_id}', '${quote_mysql:$sender_address}');
result: insert into doorman (in_id, msg_id, out_address) values (9,'1BYFXb-0004Rw-7o', 'marilyn@???');

And mail goes where I expect it to go.

So I'm thinking that it really is something with my lookup to set two
values into address_data.

Thank you for any help.

Marilyn