[Exim] Exim 4.32 & FreeBSD 4.10 Release Restart Question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Lonnie Santella
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Exim 4.32 & FreeBSD 4.10 Release Restart Question
I've drained most of this afternoon/evening searching FAQ's and docs for the
answer to this question...

I'm running Exim 4.23 on FreeBSD 4.10 Release. Server boots fine - all
services startup fine (including Exim) and everything runs and performs as
it should.

I know how to stop | start | restart most of my services (i.e. SSHD, HTTPD,
etc.) but what about Exim? There aren't any shell scripts for it in my
/usr/local/etc/rc.d directory. The executible, when invoked, simply wants
you to send a message or view a queue.

All the docs I've read illustrate how to do it in Linux (i.e. restart exim
command) - but nothing for FreeBSD.

I can kill the exim process - (killall -HUP exim-4.23-4) But can't figure
out how to get it started again - as it starts from a normal boot up.

Help is much appreciated.