[Exim] Exim & spamd.. eating all my memory and cpu

Autor: Finn Boje Johannessen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim & spamd.. eating all my memory and cpu
Hi

I got a problem with exim and spamd.....

It looks like spamd and exim is eating all my memory and cpu....
So I have to restart the server from time to time.....

Now i would like to only scan messages comming from the outside world.
So mails sent from local user to local user should not be scanned.
And also emails sent from local user to the outside world should not be scanned.

Are there any conditions/settings in exim, or spamassassin i can use to accomplish this...

Please respond quickly
Kind regards

Finn Boje Johannessen
IT\Networks -administrator