Re: [Exim] Delay 220 greeting to reduce spam?

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Andrew - Supernews, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Delay 220 greeting to reduce spam?
At 9:33 pm +0100 2004/06/02, Andrew - Supernews wrote:
[...]
>Callout is a somewhat borderline tactic in any event (certain large
>mail services, superficially an attractive target for callout
>verification due to frequent forgeries, _will_ block you if they catch
>you doing it). We use it only as a way of informing people that they

[...]

mumble... this is the second time in a day that I see this not-naming
policy.. first an unnamed ISP, now "certain" large mail services...
We want names people!

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/