[Exim] in-line pipe?

Autor: Scott Call
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] in-line pipe?
Hello!

I apologize if this is a lame or redundant question, feel free to LART as
needed....

I'm setting up a largish system with dspam and exim and I was hoping to
avoid the current two-stage delivery method where the message is piped to
dspam, and then dspam calls exim to do the actual delivery.

dspam has compile-time options to return messages sent to it to STDOUT
with apropriate signatures and headers instead of calling an MTA to do the
delivery, and I'd like to know if I can take advantage of that.

Ideally (in psuedocode) I'd like something like:

If /var/spool/dspam/opt-in/$local_part exists then
pipe the message through /usr/bin/dpam --user $local_part and use the
output from the pipe as the message and continue delivery?

Is this possible or should I stick with the two-stage setup?

Thanks
-Scott

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart