Re[2]: [Exim] Callout verification

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Fletcher
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] Callout verification
Thanks Peter.

I don't see any mention of this in the documentation on exim.org -
hence why I resorted in posting to the list about it. Apologies if
I've overlooked it, but I've read "38.21. Callout verification"
several times over the past months, including a quick scan to check my
sanity right now - is there anywhere I can find information on this
feature?

Any thoughts on my comments about the stage at which the 5xx is
presented and how this is interpreted?

Andy