Re: [Exim] Horde, and 'Bcc:' headers transformed to 'To:' he…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Horde, and 'Bcc:' headers transformed to 'To:' headers...
On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 14:53, Ambrose Andrews wrote:
> Sounds like you have a broken MTA. Looking at IMP 3.2.3 (at least), IMP
> never
> puts any Bcc addresses in to the To: header, even if To: and Cc: are
> empty. So
> if the message is being sent with Bcc addresses in the To: header, then
> something is screwed up down the line from IMP/Horde.

Its a requirement that a message has a To:/Cc: line. I guess whats
happening here is that no recipient header is being put on the message
at all, so exim is generating one from the envelope addresses.

Its a MUA/MSA fault - there should be some form of recipient header
(even if there are no recipients in the header) and there isn't.

    Nigel.