RE: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.33-20

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.33-20
On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 16:17, Troy Settle wrote:
> Wait... Did we just enter the twilight zone? It looks as though the FreeBSD
> port has already been updated with both Exim and Exiscan.

Its has....

/me quickly uploads rpms

its a shame that just as I was about to send this I noticed a minor
packaging mistake (alternatives checking using a package that isn't a
dependency and might not be there)

However the rpms are built and being put into place now.

    ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/

RPMs for RH7x, RH9 & FC1 are on there, I can't built others any more
however the SRPM should build correctly on RH8 & RHEL*. I doubt RH6*
will work, but you could try...

> I'm not sure what timezones everything is happening in, but the timestamp on
> the exim port is 13:23 (GMT?), which would be the same time, to the minute,
> that Tom sent his announcment.

Has someone been playing with Guido's (as in author of Python) time
machine again?

    Nigel.