Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.33-20

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.33-20
Michael Haardt wrote:

> In case this is supposed to replace my patch, then you missed the point.
> My patch allows the ACL to specify which server to query in order to
> use multiple, differently configured spamd daemons. Your modification
> extends the global server specification to hold a list, which still does
> not allow to query two different servers in different ACL rules.

True, it was not meant to replace your patch 1:1. My problem is that I
must stay backwards compatible with existing configurations. What I can
offer in the next version is to expand the spamd_address option before
using it (each time "spam" is called). You can then use ACL variables to
have the a lookup return a different address set.

regards,

/tom