Re: [Exim] Feature Request - Multiple Conditions

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Perkel
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] Feature Request - Multiple Conditions
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I know you can do that and it's ugly. What I weant to additionally do is:
>
> condition = condition1
> condition = condition2

To add this to routers would mean creating a whole new data type for
Exim options values - namely a vector of strings. It would also mean
changing the rule that the order of options in a router configuration is
not significant.

There is already a WishList item asking for "acl=xxx" as a router
condition. I think that would be a better way to provide this facility,
and it would allow other interesting things as well.