Re: [Exim] Feature Request - Multiple Conditions

Author: Wakko Warner
To: Marc Perkel
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Exim] Feature Request - Multiple Conditions
> I know you can do that and it's ugly. What I weant to additionally do is:
>
> condition = condition1
> condition = condition2

I thought about having 2 new conditions on the routers. Basically they'd
call the ACL code to do the conditioning. A precondition one and a
condition one. I just haven't bothered to see if it could easily be done.

I would think this would satisfy multiple conditions and actually remove
options from routers that are already dupilcated in the ACLs.

The acl would only support accept and deny. Obviously somethings like delay
and control wouldn't be useful.