Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves Goergen
A: Yves Goergen
Cc: Philip Hazel, Development - multi.art.studio, Tor Slettnes, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic
On 01.05.2004 18:52 (+0200), Yves Goergen wrote:
> I'm currently over it. Think with log_selector, I'll get a working
> solution to this, and I only need to parse single log lines.
>
> I've found the datestamped logging today and I'm going to parse these
> files after a day, as I do with FTP log generating and HTTP/FTP traffic
> accounting.

Said and done.
I've finished a working PHP script that can parse a mainlog file and
account all remote traffic to known users. It uses a MySQL table to
resolve domains to usernames. If anyone's interested, please drop me a
mail. It's not yet the top of the art, but it does its job well.

--
Yves Goergen <nospam.list@???>

BlackBoard Internet Newsboard System --> blackboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)