RE: [Exim] Delaying secondary mail exchange

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Segree, Gareth
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Delaying secondary mail exchange
> if the callout succeeds, why should the secondary accept the message? that
server > has no business talking to you if the primary is up. I say defer
it, deny it if the callout returns a negative answer, and accept it only if
the callout times out.

At times my ADSL goes down and the secondary needs to deliver messages that
it has received while the primary is offline.

I just need a solution now.. Is it possible to do a 5 minute delay or so
with exim?

I'll look at moving to another provider later.

Thanks