Re: [Exim] exim bug? .forward filter always firing even for …

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: Exim Users List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim bug? .forward filter always firing even for non-spam
On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 12:55:08PM -0400, Frank S. Bernhardt said:
> Son of a b----
>
> That must be it. I've spent over a week looking for the 'why'.
>
> I checked mine and my customer's spam folders and yes, lately the
> BAYES_00 test has kicked in.
>
> I changed my filter to test for 'contains "X-Spam-Status: Yes"' and that
> seems to work here.
>
> I'll update the customer's filters later today once things settle down
> there.
>
> Thank you so much for pointing out this obvious blunder; I guess I just
> couldn't see the forryest for the trees. ;-)
>                      ^^^

Just FYI, I use $h_X-Spam-Flag matches "^YES", and it seems to work
well. Matching it only at the beginning of the line was my solution to
the same problem.

HTH,
|  Stephen Gran                  | You just wait, I'll sin till I blow up! |
|  steve@???             | -- Dylan Thomas                         |