Re: [Exim] exim bug? .forward filter always firing even for …

Autor: Frank S. Bernhardt
A: Andreas Steinmetz
CC: Exim Users List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim bug? .forward filter always firing even for non-spam
Son of a b----

That must be it. I've spent over a week looking for the 'why'.

I checked mine and my customer's spam folders and yes, lately the
BAYES_00 test has kicked in.

I changed my filter to test for 'contains "X-Spam-Status: Yes"' and that
seems to work here.

I'll update the customer's filters later today once things settle down
there.

Thank you so much for pointing out this obvious blunder; I guess I just
couldn't see the forryest for the trees. ;-)
                      ^^^

--

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt