Re: [Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1

Autor: Bill Milford
A: lloyd_tennison, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1
Hello. The place to fix this is not EXIM. It is mailman. There is a
single entry that you can out in mm_cfg.py to change this.
The default from Defaults.py for SMTPHOST is 'localhost'
Just put an entry in mm_cfg.py like this: SMTPHOST = 'realhost.example.com'
Use the realname of your host. It will put the non loopback IP address in
the headers.

Bill