[Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1

Autor: Lloyd F. Tennison
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1

I need to have the header for local mail changed.
Because of the
hand-off that it does,

    by mail.localhost.org with esmtp (Exim 4.22)
    id 1zzzzc-0005lA-B0; Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:24:54
-0400

Some SPAM programs automatically mark anything with
127.0.0.1 or
localhost in the headers as SPAM. This makes Mailman
and other
local programs not able to be delivered.

I looked through recents posts - but was not able to
search the
entire post database as that is not a option to do with
Yahoo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
lloyd_tennison@???

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this
message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were
temporarily
inconvenienced.