Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?

Autor: Tom Lazar
A: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?
On 26.04.2004, at 21:51, Tim Jackson wrote:

> That's because you can't, without dumping the (suspected) spam to
> /dev/null. This isn't a limitation of Exim, it's a limitation of SMTP.

thanks tim for your detailed reply! it has brought me onto another line
of thinking and i was wondering, whether anybody here has got any
experiences with that:

what if i simply add X-Spam headers at DATA time (undiscriminatingly)
and then simply setup sieveshells for each cyrus user, that simply
dumps the ones with a certain score into a designated junk folder?

in conjunction with that: what score is considered safe? if i should
inform my users in advance that starting day X all mails with scores
higher than Y will be rejected for *everybody* (and the rest tagged for
convenience) what would you suggest to use for Y?

thanks again for your time!

kind regards,

tom
--