Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?

Autor: Tom Lazar
A: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] Generate message at deliveries
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?
On 26.04.2004, at 20:16, Tom Lazar wrote:

> however, even after scouring the exim 4.30 specification i can't get my
> head around how to achieve that.

duh! wrong manual ;-) i've put my nose into the exiscan
documentation[1] and can now hopefully ask more specifically and
intelligently ;-)

basically, i've got two things i want to achieve

a) scanning only for particular recipients (strictly neccessary, can't
use SA without!)
b) per-domain ham/spam databases (optionally, nice to have, can wait)

now, ad a) according to the documentation where it says

--snip--
On the right-hand side of the spam condition, you can put the
username that SpamAssassin should scan for. That allows you to
use per-domain or per-user antispam profiles. The right-hand
side is expanded before being used, so you can put lookups or
conditions there. When the right-hand side evaluates to "0" or
"false", no scanning will be done and the condition will fail
immediately.
--snap--

i'm not quite clear, what this implicates. here are my questions

1.) which username? does this refer to a system user or does it mean
the localpart of the email? n.b. i'm using exim with cyrus and several
hundred imap-users, so creating a system user for each imap-user that i
want to scan for is not an option!

2.) what would be an example using this with a lookup?

would it be possible to create a file containing all the
email-adresses(?!) or mail/cyrus users(!?), do a lookup on that and
then just scan for those?

and lastly, just to check, whether i'm understanding anyhting here at
all, if somebody could be so kind to have a look at my first tentative
acl_configuration?

--snip--
   deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
         spam = systemuser1
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{63}{1}{0}}

   warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
         spam = systemuser2

   deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
         spam = nobody:true
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{120}{1}{0}}
--snap--

assuming that systemuser1 is somebody who wants to have a bit more
agressive rejectlevels, that systemuser2 is somebody who wants a
warning-header only and that everybody else will be relieved of mails
scoring 12 or higher, does any of the above make sense?.

more specifically, will emails scoring 12 or more that are adressed to
systemuser2 be rejected or not?

any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

thanks!

tom

[1] http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-spec.txt
--