Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?

Autor: Tom Lazar
A: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] spamassassin only for specific domains: how?
On 26.04.2004, at 19:58, Tom Kistner wrote:

> FAQ hit. :)
>
> http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt
>
> Section 6.

bingo! thanks very much (also for all your work on exiscan!)

i'll probably go for option three, i.e. taking the spamcheck out of
DATA time and put it in a router/transport combination. i'd still like
to get rid of the spam though, without sending bounces to unsuspecting,
forged senders.

however, even after scouring the exim 4.30 specification i can't get my
head around how to achieve that.

could you, or perhaps someone else, provide me with a pointer as to
what my options are. i'm not lazy, just confused ;-)

thanks!

tom
--
Tom Lazar, http://tomster.org