RE: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes

Autor: Dickenson, Steven
A: brian
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes
Dan Egli wrote:
> Your headers indicate that the message was passed through
> SpamAssassin, and scored a 1.4, and thus is not a spam. If a message
> is rejected, I think it just gets nuked. I have never used
> SpamAssassin except through SA-Exim which does things radically
> differently.

This setup does nothing with the message other than scan it for spam and put
it back through the routers (this time with a received protocol set). It is
then up to your other routers to handle the message. Provided you have
normal delivery setup with no filters of any kind, spam-tagged messages
should still go to your inbox.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>