Re: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes

Autor: Dan Egli
A: brian
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes
brian@??? wrote:
> OK i cahnged the condition line to what you sugested restarted everything
> and now my mails have this in the header...........

[non-applicable header deleted]

> I take this means everythings working properly now? Also where do the
> rejected mails go? i sent a mail to my machine containing some popular spam
> words and it didn't get delivered, i checked exim rejectlog but nothing
> there?? Also i can only send an recieve internally???? i get no bounce backs
> either????

Your headers indicate that the message was passed through SpamAssassin,
and scored a 1.4, and thus is not a spam. If a message is rejected, I
think it just gets nuked. I have never used SpamAssassin except through
SA-Exim which does things radically differently.

You will not get bounces if a message scores as spam, I don't think. It
just gets killed. If you want rejects or the like look into SA-Exim.

-- Dan