[Exim] change IP, now nothing works

Autor: chris
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: RE: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes
Assumpte: [Exim] change IP, now nothing works
I guess this may not be an Exim question necessarily. I initially set up
Exim 4.30 on Debian 3.0 on our LAN with an 192.168.0.8. I moved it
over to a DMZ, 10.10.10.2 . I changed all the SMTP rules on the
firewall. I changed the IP address, default gateway, netmask, and
default DNS on the Exim system.

Now Exim is no longer getting mail from the outside world. I made the
mistake of thinking this would be simple. I should have known better.
Exim has been able to send mail to the Exchange server, which is still
on the LAN at 192.168.0.6. Everything was working fine before making
these changes.

I'm about ready just to move Exim back to the LAN, but something tells
me that won't go smoothly either. What's going on?