Re: [Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.

Autor: Alexander Sabourenkov
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.
Hello.

Philip Hazel wrote:
> In TFM it says:
>
> int type
>
>    A code identifying certain headers that Exim recognizes. The codes are
>    printing characters, and are documented in chapter 49 of this manual.
>    Notice in particular that any header line whose type is * is not
>    transmitted with the message. This flagging is used for header lines that
>    have been rewritten, or are to be removed (for example, Envelope-sender:
>    header lines.) Effectively, * means 'deleted'.

> and in chapter 49 it has this table
>
>   <blank>  header in which Exim has no special interest
>    B       Bcc: header
>    C       Cc: header
>    F       From: header
>    I       Message-id: header
>    P       Received: header - P for 'postmark'
>    R       Reply-To: header
>    S       Sender: header
>    T       To: header
>    *       replaced or deleted header

Yes, I have read this too, sorry for not mentioning.

For a moment I was afraid that at local_scan() time some headers that came
with the message could be marked as 'deleted'.

Sorry for misunderstanding and being dumb and lazy in general.

--

./lxnt