Re: [Exim] Should there be any reason for this?

Autor: Dennis Davis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Should there be any reason for this?
>From: "Alan J. Flavell" <a.flavell@???>
>To: Exim users list <exim-users@???>
>Subject: RE: [Exim] Should there be any reason for this?
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:18:36 +0100 (BST)

>We're not the only ones using crypted ident tokens, as a perusal of
>our log shows. They're not exactly common, admittedly, but they're in
>there. Indeed, a subdomain of cam.ac.uk is represented ;-)

I tend to set up ident to reply with crypted tokens as a matter
of course. That's on any kind of server -- exim server, kerberos
server etc. I even run identd under the control of Dan Bernstein's
ucspi-tcp software to limit the number of concurrent invokations.
Can't quite decide whether this is me being ultra-paranoid or just
bloody-minded :-)