Re: [Exim] newbie question..

Author: Dan Egli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] newbie question..
Odhiambo Washington wrote:

>* Brian <bcook-exim@???> [20040415 21:25]: wrote:
>

>>I'm just wondering what does this line mean in the default config file..
>>
>>domainlist local_domains = @
>>
>>I think it means 'nothing' but is that right?
>>

>Hi Brian,
>
>This shows that you did not even take time to read all the comments in
>the file named configure.default. It is actually the same as the one
>you use for main configuration. In there, I saw the following comments
>by "The Author" of Exim:

Now now now, let's be nice. Everyone has missed obvious documentation
from time to time. I know I have and I find it hard to believe that
ANYONE on this list is completely innocent of overlooking obvious
documentation at least once in their life. :>

I know I'm certainly not. How mant FAQs have I asked on this list? Two
or three at least I think.

--- Dan