Re: [Exim] Newbie questions..

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie questions..
On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 15:25, Steve Campbell wrote:
> Newer versions of eximstats will count the occurrences of specified
> patterns by use of the '-pattern' option. Eg:
>   eximstats   -pattern "DNS Block" /dnsbl/      mainlog

Oooooooh.....
I had just been thinking about how to get decent figures on how much
stuff I am rejecting (actually thats most of it considering the amount
of stuff I throw on failed sender callback).

Now I guess I just need to compose a whole bacth of patterns - and
probably arrange for them to be loaded from a file.

What are other people doing for summarising reject/non-delivery data?

    Nigel.