[Exim] Upgrading Exim on Debian distribution of Linux...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jonathan Telep
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Upgrading Exim on Debian distribution of Linux...
I've been looking all around and haven't been able to figure out why I can't
get my install of Debian to upgrade my version of Exim past 3.36-1 I've
made sure that everything in my /etc/apt/sources.list points to the
"testing" release (simply because both stable and unstable didn't seem to do
it for me and I figured if, for whatever reason, Debian still didn't think
Exim V4 wasn't stable enough to put on their stable list, I could find it
here) but still no luck. I could install it from another source I suppose
but, from what I understand, this is the best way to perform upgrades and
new installs because it makes all of your packages on the system easier to
maintain.

Does anyone have any ideas what the magic word is to use to get Exim V4 from
the Debian mirrors?

Thanks,

Jon