Re: [Exim] Controlling relaying...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Controlling relaying...
On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 03:11:04PM +0000, Jonathan Telep wrote:
> Well, I'm completely lost now. I'm running Exim 3.36 (only because Debian
> refuses to support any newer versions of it right now through their own
> packaging system

Which version of Debian is it? If it's Sarge or later, just look for
the exim4 packages. If It's Woody, just use the Backports repository
(http://www.backports.org/), where you'll find backported packages for
Woody packaged by the official Debian Exim package maintainer.

--
Bruce

I must admit that the existence of Disneyland (which I know is real)
proves that we are not living in Judea in AD 50. -- Philip K. Dick