Re[2]: [Exim] Have anyone installed Open Webmail with exim?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tomer H.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ilan Aisic
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re[2]: [Exim] Have anyone installed Open Webmail with exim?
Hello Ilan,

The hebrew support is actually pretty good. Everything is
translated except for the help documents in the login page.

If you gonna run open webmail for untrusted enviroment then
you might wanna check carefully the configuration and turn
off the "web disk" feature and more features like that..

- Tomer.

   Tomer H.    tomer@???
       IT Solutions Provider
www.metnix.com     info@???