Re: [Exim] Have anyone installed Open Webmail with exim?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tomer H.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ilan Aisic
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Have anyone installed Open Webmail with exim?
Greetings Ilan,

I installed Open Webmail and I love it very much.
Due to the fact my system is completely depended on
virtual users and mysql auth, and also due to the fact
that I plan to move the webmail out of the mail server
so I decided to use the pop3 auth.

Of course you might have a slight performance hit but
then again, my pop3 server adds a pretty long delay on
incorrect password so it also serves the webmail well.

  auth_module        auth_pop3.pl
  auth_withdomain    yes
  getmail_from_pop3_authserver   yes
  pop3_authserver                pop3.yourserver.com
  pop3_authport                  110

- Tomer.

   Tomer H.    tomer@???
       IT Solutions Provider