Re: [Exim] RE: bauer@dmsb.de - Die E-Mail weist bei den Adre…

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] RE: bauer@dmsb.de - Die E-Mail weist bei den Adressen unterschi
Bruce Richardson wrote:

Just a note, this particular link came from some one else during that
thread. I myself have not looked into it, however, Exchagne 2003 is the
only version that supports this 'out of the box' :)

> According to Edgar Lovecraft, regular on this list, you can do it for
> Exchange 2000 with something called a "Custom Event Sink":
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/maintain/smtp
> serv.mspx
> If anybody knows of any specific examples of how to do this with
> Exchange 2000, there would seem to be several people on the list who
> would love to hear about it.

Upgrade :P

With Exchange 2000 about the only way is to set message filtering so that
it rejects all messages by default and then add each individual local
user to the 'allow' filter. Very hackish and not really sure how well it
works, I also do not have an Exchange 2000 server to look at currently.

--

--EAL--