[Exim] Err Msg: temporarily rejected after DATA

Author: Marty Westra
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Err Msg: temporarily rejected after DATA
I've recently installed Exim 4.30 on a Debian 3.0 system using their
exim4-daemon-heavy package.

It has been working quite well, but I've got 1 domain that I can't
receive mail from. The following message is pulled from the rejectlog:

-----------------
2004-04-05 12:22:12 1BAXn6-0004DE-K8 H=mail.cec-up.com
(notes.CalumetElectronics.cec) [63.85.114.129] F=<ekraai@???>
temporarily rejected after DATA
-----------------

As you can see, the error message is quite descriptive. :) Can anyone
tell me what can cause an error message like that? Or is there a place
that has a better description of the error?

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty Westra
Network Administrator
Electronic Systems, Inc.