AW: bauer@dmsb.de - Worter gefunden list error im Textkorpe…

Author: Bauer, Felix
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Subject: AW: bauer@dmsb.de - Worter gefunden list error im Textkorper. - Re: [Exim] exim exchange2000 ldap
First of all, thanks for your quick and useful reply

> > 23497 lookup deferred: LDAP search failed - error 1: Operations
> > error/000020D6: SvcErr: DSID-0310067F, problem 5012 (DIR_ERROR),

data 0
> > 23497
>
> The first thing to check would be the value of your

ldap_default_servers
> One of the things I had to do is when querying AD, I had to use the

LDAP
> listener (Global Catalog I think it's called) on port 3268 rather than

the
> default LDAP port. So my ldap_default_servers looks like:
>
> ldap_default_servers = 192.168.1.90::3268
>
> where 192.168.1.90 is my AD server.

check, did that (:: is right, I guess. exim didn't complain so I think
its ok). With AD you are talking about a domain-controller right? My
exchange and PDC is the same host, so I'm pretty sure, that I got the
right host-address.

> My routers changed to:
>
> exchangeProxyAddressesLookup:
> driver = redirect
> data = ${lookup ldap
> {ldap:///CN=Users,DC=example,DC=com?mail?sub?(proxy

           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Where can I get those informations for my domain.
        I think I remember seeing those descriptions somewhere
          but that whole M$-thing has IMHO no structure and I can't
          find it... I tried with these "I don't think they compare
          to my environment" - settings and have a "better" looking
          debug-output from exim (less errormessages, and it hangs
          after RCPT TO and posts it query to the ldap-server, I guess)

> Addresses=SMTP:${quote_ldap:$local_part}@${quote_ldap:$domain})}}
> domains = dbm;/etc/exim/db/localdomains.db
> verify_recipient
> self = pass
> pass_router = exchangeRoute
> no_more

[snip]
> HTH,
> Tabor
> --
> Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
> Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality

thx
-fe
---
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere!