Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix
On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 14:16, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Tom Kistner wrote:
> If you have put back the previous behaviour, then your patch will not be
> acceptable to those who wanted the new behaviour.

As I read the patch, he adds the received line to the msg.eml file he
writes into the exiscan scan area, so its applied to a different copy of
the message (duplication seems a little silly but its unavoidable given
the way that exim separates header and body data). This means that the
received line passed to the scanners will be slightly different to the
final one... but not enough to make much difference I would think.

    Nigel.