Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Tom Kistner
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org', exiscanusers@duncanthrax.net
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Tom Kistner wrote:

> Exim only adds the local "Received:" header at the end of message
> reception, after all ACLs are run.

This is a change in 4.31 that was requested and discussed on the list.

Sigh.

It seems to be the case that one person's upgrade is always another
person's downgrade.

> Since that seems important, I have fixed this in a "devel" version,
> available as
>
> http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-4.31-17-devel.patch

If you have put back the previous behaviour, then your patch will not be
acceptable to those who wanted the new behaviour.

Another Sigh.

Philip