Re: [Exim] relay

Author: Bruce Richardson
To: EXIM
Subject: Re: [Exim] relay
On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 02:44:04PM +0200, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have exim 4.30 that handle mails on domainename.be and domaine.org,
> work fine.
> How can I relay email from subdomaine.domaine.org to <ip address> ?

Well, for example, this router:

subdomaine:
    driver = manualroute
    domains = subdomaine.domaine.org
    route_list = * subdomaine.mail.host
    transport = remote_smtp

Which assumes that your basic smtp transport is called "remote_smtp".
You'd also have to update your ACLs to allow relay for remote
connections to this domain this but the exact details
depend on how your current ACLs are configured. Typically, this would
involve adding

    accept  domains = subdomaine.domaine.org

to your rcpt acl at the right point or, more generically, creating a
relay_domains domain list, adding subdomaine.domaine.org to it and
having

    accept  domains = +relay_domains

--
Bruce

I see a mouse. Where? There, on the stair. And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill. -- Harry Hill