[Exim] Help request for routing onwards of a "remote domain"…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Matt B
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Help request for routing onwards of a "remote domain" ?
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hi,
I have a primary mail server which is serving as the main email gateway on our
system. It works fine, but we have installed MS Exchange on a seperate box
(it's true, but we need it).. but naturally we do not want this directly
accessible from the internet.
Anyway, we have mailscanner on the exim box which scans our incoming mail
before putting it in the exim queue for delivery. What we'd like is for exim
to then send on mail to "domain1.net " to the internal mail server on IP
192.168.1.11

Is this possible? Which file should we be editing and what syntax if possible
should we use?
Thanks I.A.

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one
Premium Services. Find out more here.[1]