Re: [Exim] Help request for routing onwards of a "remote dom…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Help request for routing onwards of a "remote domain" ?
On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 06:25:35PM +0100, Matt B wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> Hi,
> I have a primary mail server which is serving as the main email gateway on our
> system. It works fine, but we have installed MS Exchange on a seperate box
> (it's true, but we need it).. but naturally we do not want this directly
> accessible from the internet.
> Anyway, we have mailscanner on the exim box which scans our incoming mail
> before putting it in the exim queue for delivery. What we'd like is for exim
> to then send on mail to "domain1.net " to the internal mail server on IP
> 192.168.1.11
>
> Is this possible? Which file should we be editing and what syntax if possible
> should we use?

You just need to add a router in exim.conf that does something like this:

main_domain:
    driver = manualroute
    domains = domain1.net
    route_list = * 192.168.1.11 byname
    transport = remote_smtp

which assumes you have a simple smtp transport configured called
remote_smtp.

--
Bruce

Remember you're a Womble.